I just present my last entry to the class and i will write some comments about it.
My main theme was "The effect of man on nature" and inside this I chose "Actions we can do to reduce contamination", but I realized that this list is what we hear everywhere, so I decided to choose another theme and write just of one type of pollution.
- Air Pollution
I have never investigated a lot of this kind of pollution, so it will be a great opportunity for me to learn more and to let you know some information of it.
Bye
Peace&love

Hello Gaby!!
ResponderEliminarI agree on what you are mentioning about "..it is what we hear everywhere.." and I am glad that you are being original looking for something different.
Challenging yourself is something that only a few people dare to do and it will take you far wherever you are.
See you soon!